East USSA Links & Info
FIS ENTRY INFO FOR DEVELOPMENT REQUESTS!
To be updated.....
A reminder to all. Intent entry for the Sunday River Open ends tomorrow and confirmation will start on Thanksgiving Day - yes I know, but you will have through the first of December to confirm. Also Regional Development Requests for the December Eastern FIS races end this week, with the Sunday River open requests ending tomorrow. The Intent sign up for Sunday River and the development requests can be found on the Eastern website.
As always scroll down the page. I will email all of you the link for confirmation when the sheet is ready. Expect Eastern FIS race entry protocol and deadlines shortly.
Eastern Alpine Program Manager
U.S. Ski and Snowboard Association
110 Mountain Road
Westford, VT 05494
USSA Congress 2014
Alpine Item for the USSA Board of Directors
To increase the daily stipend for USSA TDs and USSA course inspectors from $50 to $75/day.
To add the following language to the appropriate sections of the Alpine Competition Guide
- For season 2015, it is recommended that athletes U14 and older use helmets that meet the new FIS standards for all USSA GS, SG and DH competitions. Beginning in season 2016 athletes U14 and older must use helmets that meet the new FIS standards for all USSA GS, SG and DH competitions. In Kombi competitions, beginning in season 2015, athletes must use the helmet that meets the standards for the faster discipline being contested.
- Beginning in season 2015, USSA Scored GS, SG and DH competitions must use currently homologated GS panels. Beginning in season 2016, all USSA GS, SG and DH competitions (including masters' competitions) must use currently homologated GS panels.
- To allow FIS age athletes to ski in scored USSA DH, SL, GS, SG events on equipment that does not meet FIS specifications for length and radius as defined in the FIS Specifications for Competition Equipment and Commercial Markings rulebook.
Every Alpine Division must adopt the Affiliation Agreement with USSA by September 30, 2014 (and also adopt the associated Bylaws template by no later than September 30, 2015) in order to formalize and strengthen the partnership between USSA and its Alpine affiliates – with any Division addendum/ modifications as mutually agreed upon by both parties.
USSA "SKI UP" FORM
• USSA "SKI UP" FORM
2014 U18 National Championships
• U18 National Championships top 5's
2014 USA Alpine Nationals
• 2014 USA Alpine Nationals Results PDF's
• VARA Code of Conduct (PDF)
2014 Equipment Guidelines
• USSA Equipment Guidelines PDF
2013 Age Classes
• 2013 Age Classes PDF
2014 USSA Eastern Region Qualifying Rules and Procedures
• 2014 USSA Eastern Region Qualifying Rules and Procedures U14-U21+
Eastern USSA Calendar By Series
• 2014 Eastern USSA Calendar By Series
USSA/FIS EAST Calendar by Gender
• USSA/FIS EAST Calendar by Gender
2014 USSA Eastern U14 Championship Quota
• U14 Championship Quota
2014 Qualification Criteria for National U16 Championship
• 2014 Qualification Criteria
2014 U16 Quota for U16 Eastern Championships
• 2014 U16 Quota