VARA SCHOLARSHIPS AVAILABLE!!
The Vermont Alpine Racing Association is pleased to announce that the VARA Educational Foundation will be granting scholarships to deserving VARA member racers for the 2016 racing season.
To be eligible for a VARA Scholarship you must meet the following criteria:
- Must be a current VARA member.
- Must belong to a VARA member racing program.
- Must be a U16 and older level racer.
Applications for the VARA Scholarships will be accepted through November 15, and should be mailed to:
VARA SCHOLARSHIP COMMITTEE
P. O. Box 774
Woodstock, VT 05091
The scholarship committee will consider U16 and older age groups for assistance. The applications will not be considered unless they are complete. (MUST include a copy of your last years tax return.) MORE INFO HERE
The VARA Educational Foundation has been able to support Vara member Vermont athletes with up to 30,000 dollars in financial assistance yearly.
More on Scholarship Info
• More Info on Resources Tab
WCS Berlack/Astle Memorial Fast Skier Award
• WCS Berlack/Astle Memorial Fast Skier Award
Financial Assistance Form
• Financial Assistance Form
In Season Travel Assistance Form
• In Season Assistance Form
VARA Merit Award Description
• VARA Merit Award Description
VARA Merit Award Nomination Form
• VARA Merit Award Nomination Form
• USSA EAST
NE Masters Scholarship Form
• NE Masters Ski Racing Foundation Form