NVC U14 race at Burke

Hi NVC U14's,

 

We regret to inform you that we are postponing the NVC U14 GS at BMA this coming Sunday, 1/12/2020. If the weather report is accurate (https://www.wunderground.com/forecast/us/vt/east-burke?cm_ven=localwx_10day) the surface will most likely not be in a good condition to host a GS. We are working with the NVC to see if we can reschedule to an alternate date.

 

If you have paid on AdminSkiRacing.com, your registration will automatically roll over to the new date. If the race is ultimately cancelled, everybody will be refunded. If you are unable to attend a rescheduled race, we will refund your entry. There's no need to contact us. We'll hold onto your payment until we see what happens, and then we'll work hard to make everything come out right afterwards.

 

Stay tuned for more information as we get it.

 

Thanks for understanding.

 

Also, I know that some people question the value of AdminSkiRacing. Having contact info for all participants, allows race organizers to get the word out faster.

 

David Iverson/Penny Sirjane

BMA Race Administrators